This example demonstrates how to use MediaGate
component to build chat application in ultra-short time.
1. Place MediaGate component on form.
2. Activate server by setting Active property to True. Now your application is available to respond for incoming requests
3. Call Connect methods passing remote computer IP address or DNS name. Remote computer must have MediaGate component active to respond on your request.
4. Call Disconnect method to stop active session. If Active property is True, component will switch back to server mode (will be ready to accept remote connections).
5. Use SendText method and OnReceiveText event to send and receive text messages.