This sample demonstrates how to use IPReceiver
component to receive RAW/RTP or SHOUTcast streams over UDP/TCP.
1. Put IPReceiver and WaveOut components on a form. Set IPReceiver.isFormatProvider property to True.
2. Link IPReceiver to WaveOut using addConsumer2() method.
3. Assign URI and SDP properties of IPReceiver.
4. Activate IPReceiver to start receiving, decoding and playing back audio.
This sample demonstrates how to use IPTransmitter
component to encode and send audio stream using RAW/RTP protocol over UPD.
1. Put WaveIn and IPTransmitter components on a form.
2. Link WaveIn to IPTransmitter using addConsumer2() method.
3. Assign URI and SDP properties of IPTransmitter.
4. Activate WaveIn to start recording, encoding and streaming audio.
NOTE: IPReceiver and IPTransmitter components use 3rd party DLLs for audio encoding and decoding. Please refer to download page for details about required libraries.